Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open-Access Data and Computational Resources on Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
General data resources
Overall resource lists and national resources =
- National information resources for the public on COVID-19 used by ECDC
- Additional sources and sources in other countries (not listed above)
Daily countries aggregate data
Daily country regional or city aggregate data
Per case country data
- Zenodo Coronavirus Disease Research Community, with all types of research outputs on COVID-19 created by OpenAIRE and Zenodo, see the OpenAIRE call for COVID-19 resources
- IMSI-ATHENA BIP! Finder for COVID-19
Or the literature that is related to the COVID-19 infectious disease and the coronavirus??? ==> Publications registry
- OpenAIRE COVID-19 Gateway (an OpenAIRE Research Community Dashboard in development), the current master list of suggested resources and the call for inputs
- WHO database of publications on coronavirus disease (COVID-19) - Latest scientific findings and knowledge (primarily journal articles)
Offering to researches from NI4OS countries, but potentially also to other resources.
- Contact XY... and express your need by briefly descrining
- Area of research
- Estimated computational load,
- Execution environment (pragramming language, librariest),
- Data exchange, etc.
- The needs will be matched against the available resources and you will be responded within xxx
- Details will be...
- ICD-10 COVID-19 coding March 2020
- SNOMED CT COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 interim March 2020 codes and concepts , available through CC BY at no cost to users; they will be a part of the September 2020 release of the Global Patient Set (GPS).
- LOINC COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 codes and concepts; current prelease, the next LOINC release is in June 2020.
- AMA Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) coding and guidance